Broadband in Underserved Rural Areas via TV White Space
Provision of broadband access in rural areas with low population density and geographical areas that are prohibitively costly and difficult to serve via traditional broadband infrastructure.
Benefits to Citizens:
- Internet access in previously underserved or unserved rural areas.
- Piloting of digital inclusion programs and broadband use cases in rural areas.
- Remote access to government services
Benefits to GoRTT:
- Bridging the rural/urban digital divide and raising digital literacy in rural areas.
- Broadband access as a catalyst to tech infused, economic activity in rural area